Big Sandy Furniture - Review about Couch from Cross Lanes, West Virginia

After a year and 2 months this is what my couch is.They have come twice and sewed this area as well as 5 other areas on my sectional.

Now that my year warranty is up it will be up to me to pay out of pocket to replace this. Also the frame (piece of wood broke in half) then poked through the back of the couch. They rigged this up and was told by the repair guy thankfully it was on the area against the wall. Well let's hope I never have to move the sectional.

I called the manager out South Ridge as well as the President in Ohio. No luck. I was told sorry. It will be up to me to pay out of pocket now to fix this.

Horrible. Couches are only made now to last a freakin year. Never again will I purchase from them and it appears I will need new furniture in the near future.

I will tell EVERYONE about your product and your word.Your stuff sucks Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #689191 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Big Sandy Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Big Sandy Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Big Sandy Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about