Big Sandy Furniture - Review about Couch from Cross Lanes, West Virginia
After a year and 2 months this is what my couch is.They have come twice and sewed this area as well as 5 other areas on my sectional.
Now that my year warranty is up it will be up to me to pay out of pocket to replace this. Also the frame (piece of wood broke in half) then poked through the back of the couch. They rigged this up and was told by the repair guy thankfully it was on the area against the wall. Well let's hope I never have to move the sectional.
I called the manager out South Ridge as well as the President in Ohio. No luck. I was told sorry. It will be up to me to pay out of pocket now to fix this.
Horrible. Couches are only made now to last a freakin year. Never again will I purchase from them and it appears I will need new furniture in the near future.
I will tell EVERYONE about your product and your word.Your stuff sucks Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."