Big Sandy Furniture - Review about Couch from Cross Lanes, West Virginia
After a year and 2 months this is what my couch is.They have come twice and sewed this area as well as 5 other areas on my sectional.
Now that my year warranty is up it will be up to me to pay out of pocket to replace this. Also the frame (piece of wood broke in half) then poked through the back of the couch. They rigged this up and was told by the repair guy thankfully it was on the area against the wall. Well let's hope I never have to move the sectional.
I called the manager out South Ridge as well as the President in Ohio. No luck. I was told sorry. It will be up to me to pay out of pocket now to fix this.
Horrible. Couches are only made now to last a freakin year. Never again will I purchase from them and it appears I will need new furniture in the near future.
I will tell EVERYONE about your product and your word.Your stuff sucks Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "Got up in the middle of the night thirsty, grabbed a bottle of Clover Valley Purified water out of the fridge. (Purchased at Dollar General in Parkersburg WV )..."
- "Spent 379.00 on a Larson Storm door and now I am having issues with ICE building up on the INSIDE of the door. Not a good thing. NEVER BUY ANOTHER..."