2.4

I purchased a love seat and 2 recliners.They are all powered reclining and are brown leather.

They are CATNAPPER brand. Had them for a couple months and one of the motors quit working making the love seat recliner unusable (won't recline or close and was open when it broke). They came and fixed it - took 3 months! Then the recliner seat broke (springs in the seat).

They came and replaced the seat on the recliner after another 3 months waiting. Now here it is a year later and guess what???? That same motor has quit working and the seat has a spring sticking up in the seat (can't be used). I paid almost $4,000 for this furniture!

Now today they tell me it is no longer covered. So, they will send out a technician to investigate the problem but I will have to pay $65 for the 1st piece and another $35 for each additional piece of furniture! Are you kidding me!!!!! Plus tax it is about $110 just to come look at it.

Then they will order the parts. But they have to come back out to install them and I have to pay labor (approx another $135). OK - I am being taken advantage of.

This company WILL NOT stand by their products, do shoddy workmanship, and absolutely only care about your money.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of catnapper loveseat and 2 recliners leather and powered from Big Sandy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Big Sandy Furniture to "i should not have to pay $65 and another $35 for each piece of furniture when they are already at my home. that is absolutely ridiculous! that is ripping me off... period. a money grab. $65 is fair... another #35 is not".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to about the quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Big Sandy Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Big Sandy Furniture?

Comments