Big Sandy Furniture - Big Sandys Blended Leather is JUNK ! Dont but it ! and they wont do anything to help you !
In 2010 we went to Big Sandy looking for a leather sofa.The sales lady convinced us that their blended leather was so much better than leather, and we believed her.
We spent $2800.00 that we did not have on this couch. We purchased an extended 3 year warranty on the fabric also , and on the fourth year it began peeling like crazy and not in the normal wear areas ! This couch is just horrible , and now we are stuck with it ! Big Sandy says they cannot do anything about it !
They screwed us bad , and now we are $2800.00 in the hole and stuck with a couch for years to come that SUCKS ! I am ashamed for guests to see it !
This was our last purchase ever from Big Sandy Furniture in Parkersburg, WV or anywhere !Repeat "DO NOT BUY BLENDED LEATHER ANYTHING" !!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to about the quality
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor Customer service and Poor Quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."