Cross Lanes, West Virginia

After a year and 2 months this is what my couch is.They have come twice and sewed this area as well as 5 other areas on my sectional.

Now that my year warranty is up it will be up to me to pay out of pocket to replace this. Also the frame (piece of wood broke in half) then poked through the back of the couch. They rigged this up and was told by the repair guy thankfully it was on the area against the wall. Well let's hope I never have to move the sectional.

I called the manager out South Ridge as well as the President in Ohio. No luck. I was told sorry. It will be up to me to pay out of pocket now to fix this.

Horrible. Couches are only made now to last a freakin year. Never again will I purchase from them and it appears I will need new furniture in the near future.

I will tell EVERYONE about your product and your word.Your stuff sucks Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of big sandy furniture manager. Big Sandy Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned big sandy furniture manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Big Sandy Furniture.

Had an Experience with Big Sandy Furniture?

Comments