3.3
Style and Design

I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat.I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio.

I've never never been though anything like this. My furniture was delivered damaged twice and once not two pieces of furniture. I was on the phone and at the store all the time, trying to correct this situation. The store manager kept in contact with me and did everything he could to help me.

However. I'm so disappointed over the all the time I waited at home for a delivery to get damaged furniture over and over.

My bill was over 3,000.00.I didn't buy cheep furniture.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Big Sandy Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Big Sandy Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Big Sandy Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Big Sandy Furniture?

Comments