Big Sandy Furniture Jackson Furniture Sofa Review from Howard, Ohio
I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat.I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio.
I've never never been though anything like this. My furniture was delivered damaged twice and once not two pieces of furniture. I was on the phone and at the store all the time, trying to correct this situation. The store manager kept in contact with me and did everything he could to help me.
However. I'm so disappointed over the all the time I waited at home for a delivery to get damaged furniture over and over.
My bill was over 3,000.00.I didn't buy cheep furniture.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."