I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat.I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio.
I've never never been though anything like this. My furniture was delivered damaged twice and once not two pieces of furniture. I was on the phone and at the store all the time, trying to correct this situation. The store manager kept in contact with me and did everything he could to help me.
However. I'm so disappointed over the all the time I waited at home for a delivery to get damaged furniture over and over.
My bill was over 3,000.00.I didn't buy cheep furniture.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."